Game and 50 Cent said to reunite and Toni Braxton dating Birdman

Is there a possible G-Unit reunion in the works? According to one of the famed DJ's associated with the group, The Game and 50 Cent may be reuniting. The two have been beefing over the years. Let's see how true this is. I feel The Game has been wanting to bury the hatchet for quite some time but 50 wants to keep the beef alive or he was simply not ready to forgive The Game for whatever reason. In other music news, Tamar Braxton may or may not have revealed that her big sis, Toni Braxton is dating Birdman. Toni Braxton famously worked with Birdman on her forgotten 2002 album, "More Than A Woman" on a track called, "Give It Back"(which was one of my favorite songs from that album). I would say they make an interesting couple if this is indeed true. I think we'd all agree that Toni could do much better but hey if she's happy I'm happy. I like Toni Braxton and I always have! You should read her memoir, "Unbreak My Heart" if you haven't already! And for some more juicy gossip, a 18 year old girl uncovered some messages sent by Rick Ross when she was 17. In the messages, it shows Rick Ross declaring that "bitch you mine". What a way to speak to a girl? But the girl claims she never responded to the messages because she was underage but I'm not sure I believe that. But if she didn't contact him back I wonder has she now, since she is of age. Well..for more music news, gossip, and my personal commentary, check back again soon! Thanks for reading!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards