Azealia Banks apologizes for rant and Keyshia Cole meets biological father

The ever controversial Azealia Banks has apologized for her homophobic and racist rant. Her Twitter account remains suspended. In other music news,  Keyshia Cole has met her biological father. Future has a song with Jay Z in the works that he gushed about on social media. Tyga and Kylie Jenner have broken up and Tyga has already been seen with Karlie Redd from "Love & Hip Hop Atlanta". He contends that they are not dating though. I hope you all enjoyed your weekend. I did. I went to Chicago and I got see Trina live in concert. She was amazing and she looked absolutely beautiful. Thanks for reading! For more music news, gossip, rumors and my personal commentary, check back later!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards