Azealia Banks is threatened to be sued by Sarah Palin and Rob Kardashian engagned

Azealia Bank is at it again but what else is new? This time the rapper has targeted Republican politician Sarah Palin saying she needs to be "raped by black men". Azealia's rant was in response to a fake interview with Palin where she allegedly said something along the lines of "blacks are responsible for slavery". Palin shot back at Azealia and threatened to sue the rapper over her Twitter comments. Azealia has since apologized. What do you all think of Azealia's latest Twitter feud? SMH! I love Azealia don't get me wrong but just for her music. I don't agree with a lot of her political statements but she has an opinion like everyone else right? In other news, Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna, Tyga's ex is engaged. The couple has been dating for a few months. Blac Chyna is responsible for Rob's recent weight loss I believe. I really didn't see this coming. I figured that once he got back down in weight, he would also drop her but I guess not. Congrats to the couple! Thanks for reading guys! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards