Azealia Banks feuds with Wale and Future calls Ciara a "flop"

Azealia Banks might of made up with Erykah Badu but now she's feuding with Wale. The two had a heated exchange over the treatment of black women by black men. It is a topic that many can resonate with but things got a little too ugly if you ask me. Of course Azealia was trending on Twitter for her feud and not for her music but that's okay right? I don't know but I love Azealia and her music but I don't always agree with how she gets her point across. In other music news, Ciara and Future are at it again! Future now plans to countersue Ciara and went on to say that she is a "flop" with a "relatively large fan base". Ouch! But Future ain't lie though! Ciara's career hasn't been the same since she was with Future. Though her "Ciara" album didn't perform well commercially, the singles were huge hits for her. I will say Ciara always manages to have at least one big single from each of her 10 albums! :) Not many other artists can say that! I like Ciara and Future both! Ciara can be very annoying when she forces her relationship down our throats. I'm siding with Future with this one! #teamFuture

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards