Azealia Banks and Erykah Badu end feud and Eve plans on recording new album

Azealia Banks and Erykah Badu have ended their feud over Twitter. Thank goodness! I thought it was a rather stupid feud anyway. I don't even remember how it started. Speaking of female rappers, Eve says she is working on new music after being inspired while filming her new movie, "Barbershop 3". Are we looking forward to new music from E V E. I am! Ciara was caught throwing shade at ex Future when she wouldn't announce his name while presenting the Billboard Music Award nominations. But ain't your baby named Future? What's the difference? It's funny though because I would of done something like that too. I'm petty! I remember BET did that to Mariah Carey when they wanted her to read J-LO's name on the teleprompter but she wouldn't. Haha! I hear they offering Rob and Blac Chyna money for a reality show. If this couple couldn't get anymore thirstier? Personally I feel like once Rob loses the weight, he's gonna dump poor Blac Chyna who now wants to be known as Angela Kardashian. Chick please! Well until next time folks! Thanks for reading!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards

Cardi B. hits #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 with "Bodak Yellow"

Beyonce & Jay Z Confirm Tour