T.I. & Tiny reveal baby's sex and Kanye West says he's working on another album

T.I. and Tiny have revealed that their having a baby girl. It was revealed a few months ago that Tiny was with child. Tiny's friend and former band mate, Kandi Burruss was apart of the "Real Housewives of Atlanta" reunion which taped Thursday in Atlanta. Many of the stars from the show posted pictures via their perspective social media pages, Kandi included. The two part reunion is set to air on March 27. Will you be watching? Cause I know I will. I'm ready to see who will get dragged. In other news I started following Kanye West on Twitter and Kanye West says he's working on another album to be released this Summer. "The Life of Pablo" his current album is available on TIDAL. Have you heard it yet? Well until next time folks! Thanks for reading!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards