Ciara suing Future and Kanye West changes album title again

Hey guys! Once again I'm sorry for the lack of updates but I have been working a lot. Ciara has sued Future for $15 million dollars. Future is also planning to counter sue Ciara and if he does I don't blame him. Ciara has really become an annoyance to me. Ever sine she's been with Russell Wilson, she has been flaunting her relationship and forcing it down our throats. I think Brandy made a comment on her Snapchat and I'm not sure who she was referring to but I think she was throwing some shade at Ciara. She said something along the lines of "people calling the paparazzi to tell them where their gonna be" and to me that's what I think Ciara does but enough about her. Kanye West has retitled his album for the fifth time, this time settling on "The Life of Pablo". Who is Pablo? No one knows except him and he just hosted a listening party for fans and his family namely the Kardashian clan who came dressed in all white and gold and blonde hair. Lil' Kim was also in attendance. Kanye West's album was due on February 11 but at this point I'm not sure when its being released and I really don't care to be honest.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards