Natalie Cole passes away at age 65.

By now, I think we all have heard about the unfortunate and untimely passing of R&B legend Natalie Cole. Her passing definitely took me by surprise. I was in the gym this morning and during a break from my workout, is when I learned of the saddening news. Natalie Cole and I share the same birthday. May Natalie rest in peace. Prayers to her family and friends. Natalie has won 9 Grammy awards. She is known perhaps for her biggest hit, "Unforgettable" which she sang with her late father Nat King Cole. Her other hits include, "Mr. Melody", "Miss You Like Crazy", and "Pink Cadillac". Over the years Natalie has had many health issues due to her drug use back in the 80s. Natalie passed away in Los Angeles on December 31. :(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards