K. Michelle returns to "Love & Hip Hop Atlanta" and VH1 Soul changes over to BET Soul

Hello all! So a few days ago K. Michelle announced that she was returning to "Love & Hip Hop Atlanta". Now this is something I definitely didn't see coming. If that's not enough her VH1 reality show will return in January as well. Then there's K.'s third album that she will be releasing in March, so expect a K. Michelle overload in 2016. In other music news, VH1 Soul will now be known as BET Soul. This news comes directly for Viacom who owns both networks including MTV. What do you all think about that? Videos are not as viable as they used to on the networks. Videos are made now more so YouTube, VEVO, and other third party sites. It's funny because MTV used to be primarily known for showing videos as well as BET and VH1. My, how things have changed. Personally my attention is so short these days, videos don't interest. There are a lot music videos that I have never seen and don't care to see, same thing with movies. But that sounds like a personal problem don't it? Anyway what are you all doing for New Year's Eve? Well, me I thought one of my friends was coming up but I guess not. So I guess I will be at home with snacks, food, and drinks all by my lonesome. But that's cool though. Well folks until next time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards