Azealia Banks gets arrested and Chris Brown and Monica release new albums

Azealia Banks got her ass arrested a few nights ago after being denied entry in an invite only club. The bouncer didn't recognize her until someone else did. Once they let her in, she started back on to bouncer and before you know it all hell broke loose. According to reports, Azealia bit the a female in the breast. Being that I heard this story days ago, I'm forgetting some key facts. But I think the woman was an officer, god I hope not. What's wrong with Azealia? As much as I love her I hate to see her go down this path of getting arrested and acting a damn fool. She is starting to remind of Foxy Brown. In new music news, Chris Brown releases his new album, "Loyalty" and Monica releases "Code Red". I haven't heard either album yet but I plan to in the next few days or so. Congratulations to Teyana Taylor for having her baby a few days ago. This is the first child for the singer and her mate Iman Shumpert(sp). Tamar Braxton is upset about the portrayal of her sister, Toni Braxton's biopic on Lifetime. She called out her sister on her show "The Real". Now I haven't watched but I saw a little snippet of it. I'm sure the "Braxton Family Values" cameras were rolling too. I do think its too soon for a  Toni Braxton biopic only because I think there is still more to her story. What do you think? Well folks, enjoy your weekend! Until next time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards

Cardi B. hits #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 with "Bodak Yellow"

Beyonce & Jay Z Confirm Tour