Trina to release sixth album and Bobby Brown plans to release memoir

Sorry for the lack of updates! So here's some quick news for you all. Trina will release her new album tentatively titled, "6" this December. She just dropped a remix to Drake's hit single, "Hotline Bling" and I like it. Personally Trina is one of my favorites so I'm looking forward to her album that was produced by Rico Love. Bobby Brown will release his memoir,"My Prerogative" in June 2016. Lindsay Lohan says she will run for President in 2020 much like Kanye West. She must still be cracked out because that sounds like a joke, much like Donald Trump running for President. Like I see that Trump has a lot of votes right now but will people ultimately vote for him, that remains to be seen. But my vote is for Hilary Clinton! And with that being said, I'll try not to hold out too long before the next update! Thanks for reading! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards