Former Danity Kane members spill the tea on Dawn Richard and Ciara shuts down reality TV rumor

Former Danity Kane members Aubrey O'Day and Shannon Bex visited the infamous radio show, "The Breakfast Club" two days ago and they spilled a lot of tea. First they say Dawn was the main culprit for the group's split the second time. Aubrey alleges that back in the day, Dawn was responsible for creating rumors about certain members of Danity Kane and it was discovered on their fansite that the IP address of an user being rude was that of Dawn's. Aubrey also spoke about the time that Dawn came up to the studio to reconcile with Shannon and Aubrey over a mix up in tour dates which resulted in Dawn soccer punching Aubrey in the head. Aubrey also dished on her relationship with "Basketball Wives" star, Tami Roman, Diddy, Lupe Fiasco, and her boyfriend, singer Travis Garland. All in all, it was a very great interview and you should log on to YouTube to check it out if you haven't already. If that ain't enough for you, Ciara says that her and her new man, Russell Wilson won't be doing a reality show and I'm glad. I like Ciara but she is starting to annoy me. She is overexposing herself and her relationship with Russell which isn't guaranteed to last. Ciara knows how to get a man but can never keep one. I say if this relationship fizzles, maybe Ciara should stay single for awhile. And Toni Braxton's life is coming to the small screen via Lifetime. The network plans to adapt her autobiography into a movie. The movie will be based off her book, "Unbreak My Heart". Oddly enough I read Toni Braxton's book this past Summer and while I knew most of her story beforehand, I learned a few things I didn't know. But Lifetime seems to be the go to place for these biopics. Personally I think they should leave them alone. I think its a little soon for Toni's biopic. Yes she's done many things and I know her story isn't over yet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards