"RHOA" adds transgender to cast and Rihanna shuts down Matt Barnes

Looks like "The Real Housewives of Atlanta" are adding a transgender to the cast. And its been a pretty mixed reaction about this. A lot of people balk at the title "Housewives" because many of the women featured on nowadays aren't married and never have been. I think we ought to stop taking the title of this show so serious and realize that overtime the show has changed its format a lot and upped the ante for ratings sake and its worked. I will be watching "RHOA" this season as I do every season and I'm very excited about it. I have noticed that they (Bravo) have been going out of their way to fill Nene's shows. Sheree Whitfield and Marlo Hampton are back in the mix. Even executive producer Carlos King is back! Kim Fields is on and so is the transgender. Who else? Only time will tell! Rihanna has shut down Matt Barnes after he in insinuated that he and Rihanna may be an item. If you recall Matt Barnes used to be married to Gloria Govan from "Basketball Wives: Miami". And I seen something about Nicki and Meek breaking up again. But I can't say I believe until I hear it from one of their mouths. Yes! I don't think this relationship will last forever but damn let them enjoy each other in the meantime. Why do people wish for couples to break up? I mean we know 9 times out of 10 it won't last but damn! People are a mess! Well until next time folks! Thanks for reading! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards