Lil' Scrappy has a restraining order placed on him and Dr. Dre confirms rumored abuse allegations

I am little late on news as I'm not updating as regularly as I used to and I apologize for that. I was however just reading how Erica Dixon of "Love & Hip Hop Atlanta" has a restraining order on her baby daddy, Lil' Scrappy who also stars on the show. I guess there was some domestic situation that appeared on camera where he tried to attack Erica. Have we seen that? I don't recall. I believe there are only like two more episodes left this season but I'm sure tired of the ongoing drama between Erica and Scrappy. It's very stale and old. To me it seems like Erica keeps this fracas going on for her story line on TV. I hear she has a new boyfriend and hopefully he isn't like that last one who just used her for her money. And in the midst of the "Straight Outta Compton" promo, Dr. Dre has come out to confirm some of the rumors that he used to beat his ex-wife, Michel'e. The singer and reality TV star spoke of the abuse during multiple interviews in the last year or so. Dre says some of its true and some of its not. How about all of its true! But Dre did man up and admit. Besides I don't people are holding it against him but its good he admitted it now we can all move on from that. And according to early reports the "Straight Outta Compton" movie is likely #1 at the box office with an estimated $60 gross in its opening weekend. I know a lot of people personally who saw the movie and word of mouth has been very good. I'll likely just wait for the DVD release like I do most movies but to be honest I really don't watch movies like that. I just watched "Focus" with Will Smith yesterday. It was pretty good! Until next time family and friends! Have a good Sunday and thanks for reading! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards