Kandi Burruss pregnant and Meek Mill issues apology to Drake

I apologize for being away but as I've said before I've been pretty busy working. So bare with me because I may of forgotten what I reported in the last few days. But I did see the news that "Real Housewives of Atlanta" star Kandi Burruss-Tucker is expecting her first child with husband, Todd Tucker. Congratulations! I know Kandi and Todd have been working towards a child for awhile. And Meek Mill has since apologized after his words that Drake has a ghostwriter. Whether it was true or not, Meek received such a backlash for it that he apologized in front of his boo, Nicki Minaj at their concert. Speaking of apologies, Taylor Swift apologized to Nicki Minaj after taking Nicki's words about the VMAs too personally. It is nice to know that some of these artists can settle their differences and press on and make music. Speaking of music Chris Brown is hooking up, no pun intended with Rita Ora for a music collaboration. Chris recently went through more trouble overseas when they wouldn't let him go after some past conflict. Luckily things were worked out and they let them out. There's nothing worse than being away from home and then feeling like something is keeping you from getting back. Well until next time folks! Thanks for reading! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards