Diddy won't face charges for assault and Meek Mill speaks on J. Cole and Kendrick Lamar

Remember when Diddy choked his son's coach out and got arrested? Well it turns out that he won't face charges for his assault. Who saw this one coming? Seriously I thought he was going to get in some trouble for that. But speaking of Diddy I'm not sure how true this is but I read that he is suing BET for $100 million dollars after he took that nasty fall while performing at Sunday's awards. But someone who is on the upswing is Meek Mill, fresh off his BET awards performance and releasing his new album, which is said to debut at #1 next week with 200K copies says he doesn't feel J. Cole and Kendrick Lamar lyrics speak to him. He went on to say that he feels they are very talented but identifies more with Future. Funny he says that because I'm not the biggest fan of J. Cole or Kendrick either and I actually like Future mostly because his mixtapes and beats be hot. Though it takes me awhile to understand what he is saying. J. Cole or Kendrick Lamar never really never done it for me. Just saying.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards