Rasheeda opens new store and Cee Lo readies new album

Boss chick Rasheeda finally opened up her store in Atlanta called Pressed. A who's who of Atlanta showed up for the store's opening festivities including RHOA's Phaedra Parks and Kandi Burruss. Speaking of Atlanta, ATLien CeeLo Green is working on new music I'm happy to report. The album titled "Heart Blanche"(?) will find the singer hooking up with Mark Ronson(worked with Amy Winehouse) and Charlie Puth(worked with Wiz Khalifa). It's funny because my Mother was just asking what's CeeLo been up to and now I can tell her. I'm actually looking forward to CeeLo's album. I have a feeling he's going to give us something good. Last but certainly not least, Janet has released a snippet of a new song, "Love" dedicated to her fans. I'm not sure if its a full song or was it just recorded for appreciation purposes. Either way the song has a lot of potential if it is a full song. Meanwhile I'm waiting to her Janet's new single "No Sleep". How about you?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards