Nicki Minaj to collab with Jay Z and Ciara sets the record straight on her dating life

Hey ya'll! So I was scrolling through my newsfeed on Instagram and I seen Nicki Minaj say that she was releasing a collaboration with Jay Z in three days then deleted the tweet. Hmm will this be yet another TIDAL exclusive? I guess we shall see. Nicki previously collaborated with Jay Z on Kanye Wests' song "Monster". And yesterday I reported that Ciara and her new man Russell Wilson had broken up and I only said that because I heard it on "Wendy" but turns out even Ms. Wendy is wrong. Ciara reminded everyone via social media that she was very much still with her new man when she posted a picture. So there you go on that! And I read some nonsense about Flavor Flav getting arrested but what else is new?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards