Music Video: Lil' Mama - Sausage

I really don't post a lot of videos but seeing that so many people are talking about this song and video, I figure if you haven't seen it you should. Two days ago Lil' Mama premiered the video to her new single, "Sausage". My friend had tagged me showing me a brief clip and I noted that it looked promising. But now seeing the entire visual, I can say its a good video and the song is not bad. The video has been getting a lot of traction on the Internet. In the video Lil' Mama pays homage to a variety of artists including Slick Rick, Missy Elliott,TLC, and Madonna. Check it out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards