Kanye West changes new album title and Madonna calls out Drake

WEST WING: So Kanye West has revealed that his new album will be called "Swish". He did say its possible that he could change his album title again. Do we love the album title? Yes or no? SHADY PALM TREE: And some serious shade is being thrown by Madonna. If you recall it was a few weeks ago when we saw Madonna passionately and awkwardly kiss Drake. Well now Madonna is saying "I kissed a girl and I liked it" referring to Drake. Ouch! I'm not exactly sure where these two went wrong. But oddly enough Drake has a song called "Madonna" which was inspired by the Pop legend. I wonder does Drake have a little bit of regret there? Personally I think this is just publicity for both artists and they don't have a real problem. I think Madonna is drumming up controversy to help her new album sell. Do you agree? Yes or no? Until next time folks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards