Ciara the new face of Roberto Cavalli and Tyson Beckford cozies up to Mariah Carey

Your looking at a throwback picture right here circa 2005. It was a picture taken at the first place I started working at which is the same place I still work at just in a different building. Funny how fast time flies. And while Ciara may not be cashing in on her record sales she is keeping busy by being the new face of Roberto Cavalli. It's funny because her sometimes rival Rihanna is the face of another big designer, Dior. Hmm..its funny because last week Wendy Williams suggested that Ciara try modeling and it looks like she got wind of the advice long before it was solicited. Speaking of modeling, Tyson Beckford took time away from canoodling Karrueche Tran, Chris Brown's ex and has now set his sights on Mariah Carey. The two cuddled up for a picture last night I'm guessing. I read the picture was taken on Snapchat. Anyway people were saying is Nick Cannon going to come for Tyson now? :) I doubt it but you never know. TheShadeRoom was referring to Tyson as "Mr. Steal Ya Girl", the moniker made famous by Trey Songz. Do you agree though? I was surprised Tyson had a child because I always thought he was gay but he told Wendy Williams many years ago he was not. This was when Wendy accused Tyson of carrying on an affair with Derek Jeter. Tyson declared, "Tyson is not gay!" Okay well what about bisexual? :) Speaking of bisexuality and exes, Tyga's ex, Blac Chyna is flaunting around her supposed new boy toy/friend on social media. Word is he is a boxer and he could knock Tyga's frail behind out. Maybe with this new guy in Blac Chyna's life she can focus on that and not the continuing saga of Tyga and his child lover(even though I think she is 19). I don't think Blac Chyna really cares all that much about who Tyga dates. I think its the press(TMZ) who keeps asking her about Tyga so instead of choosing not to respond, she does. Anyway I've said a whole lot already and its not even 10 a.m. Enjoy your day people and I will return with more updates as they become available.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards

Cardi B. hits #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 with "Bodak Yellow"

Beyonce & Jay Z Confirm Tour