50 Cent threatens to sue Rick Ross over sextape

Hey y'all! So I was reading that 50 Cent is threatening to sue Rick Ross. Why? Because 50 Cent leaked out his baby mama's sex tape awhile back. Have you seen it? The move caused Ross' baby mama emotional distress and worse, suicide. Now 50 Cent wants to sue Rick Ross if he loses the case citing that he wouldn't had possession of the tape if it weren't for Rick Ross. I don't know the rest of this story and frankly I'm not sure if you want to either. 50 is too messy for words! Let your Memorial Day weekend begin people! Mine began yesterday. If your bored and not doing much look back at some of my prior posts or you may never know I may pop up with an update or two over the weekend. Enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards

Cardi B. hits #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 with "Bodak Yellow"

Beyonce & Jay Z Confirm Tour