Update on Bobbi Kristina's condition and Brandy and Jazmine Sullivan plan to duet

KEEP HOPE ALIVE: Bobby Brown reported a few days ago via concert that his baby girl Bobbi Kristina was awake but according to Cissy Houston, grandmother of Bobbi Kristina says she's awake but "unresponsive". So there's still hope for this young lady and hopefully she pushes through. I reported this story a day or so ago and I was saying how some of the Houston family refuted Bobby's claims but the real deal was Bobby was correct all along but the Houston's wanted to clarify that statement and they did. DUET IN THE WORKS: After appearing alongside one another on "Watch! What Happens Live", Brandy and Jazmine Sullivan are talking about collaborating as well with Kandi Burruss who also appeared on the show. I would say I'm interested in hearing Brandy and Jazmine Sullivan on a track together. Are you? Speaking of Brandy she just got a new show on BET titled "Zoe Moon"(I believe that's the title). Brandy will play a recently divorced woman trying to get her life back on track but not without dealing with her ex-husband and her 10 year old son. The show is said to be a comedy and its funny because when I read the description of the show, it seemed familiar to me. A while ago Brandy said she had a show in the works with this same premise. I guess she just needed to find a network that would pick up the show and low and behold BET steps in. Hopefully the production value of the show is on par with some of BET's other original comedies such as "Let's Stay Together" because let's face we know how BET can be but I'd say they've gotten better over the years. A STAR IS BORN: Kelly Rowland will also have a show on BET as well which is titled "Chasing Destiny"(I believe). I'm horrible trying to remember some of this news on the top of my head, so bare with me. :) The show is said to feature women competing against one another in hopes of being on a career path similar to that of Mrs. Kelly Rowland, if that makes sense. What do you think of tonight's stories? Do you even care? Ha! I know you do and thanks for reading!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards