Big Sean and Ariana Grande breakup and Bobby Brown speaks on daughter's condition

BIG PROBLEM: So the big news of the day, at least as far as what I'm seeing is that Big Sean and Ariana Grande have broken up. The split was amicable and their people are asking us that we respect their privacy at this time. Yeah right! Just imagine if this was a nasty breakup(which its not being reported as) then we could possibly look forward to a "I Don't Fuck With You Part 2" from Big Sean. AWAKE: In much better news, Bobby Brown has revealed that his daughter Bobbi Kristina has awaken from her coma. He shared the news during a recent concert. But I was reading today that the Houston family saying the news is not true and Bobbi's condition hasn't changed. So who do we believe in this? I believe Bobby. Some of the Houston family members are crooked in my opinion, just look at Pat Houston. I wouldn't trust her as far as I could throw her. I'm just saying. Thoughts?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards