Jamie Foxx says he's not banging Katie Holmes

So Jamie Foxx says he's not dating Katie Holmes and that they are working on a project together. What project that is anyone's guess but my guess is their "project" is their budding romance. These rumors have run rampant for awhile and they died down then they were reignited when the two were pictured together in a studio. Do you think Jamie is producing Katie Holme's album? Does she even sing? Who knows? It's funny because one of my co-workers brought up how Jamie Foxx is such a slut and yadda yadda and I told her, he said he's dating her. But I also said he's probably banging her though even though he also said that's not true. What do you think people? Talk to me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards