IGGY AZALEA QUITS INSTAGRAM. KIM KARDASHIAN-WEST GOES BLOND.

MUSIC BITS: So there's not really much news to report in my opinion, well at least nothing that interesting. I mean Iggy Azalea is not that interesting but apparently interesting enough for me to report news on her. I don't have a dislike for Iggy but I prefer Azealia over her. But anyway Iggy has deleted her Instagram page and if I'm not mistaken her Twitter page as well. I guess Iggy just got fed up with all the criticism she's been facing as of lately. So now the question is when will she return to her social media pages? I say in another or so she'll be back to tweeting and Instagramming.  BLOND AMBITION: So Fashion Week is going down in Paris and Kim Kardashian West is sporting blond hair and I'm not a fan of it. She was seen sitting at a fashion show with her husband along with her mother, Kelly Rowland, and Solange. The blond hair makes her look old and she looked like a dope fiend. Maybe if she had a different shade of blond maybe it would of worked but this was not cutting it. Well until next time folks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards