Danity Kane members form new group and Jay Z starts new music service and Young Dro arrested

BLONDE AMBITION: The girls that were formerly Danity Kane refuse to go away. Dawn Richard is currently pursuing her solo career and now ex-members Aubrey O'Day and Shannon Bex have formed a duo known as dumblonde. The two debuted their new look at the iHeart radio awards show last night and Aubrey made the announcement in regards to the new duo. So what do you think about Aubrey and Shannon teaming up? Yay or nay? I, myself I guess I don't have much of an opinion but good luck girls. TIDAL WAVE: And Jay Z got together some of his good friend including his wife, Kanye West, Madonna, Alicia Keys, etc.(basically people who have been linked to the Illuminati) together for a new streaming music service called Tidal. I'm not really sure the specifics of it but I hear it will change the face of music. What do you think? I guess we will have to wait and see. Oh if that weren't enough star power for you, Nicki Minaj was there as was Rihanna, J. Cole, and Usher. All of Jay Z's minions in one place! Ha! Just kidding! ARREST-ED DEVELOPMENT: And Young Dro was arrested over some leased rental property nonsense. I didn't even read the full story. But you remember Young Dro used to date Fantasia back in the day. I can't think of the song he was made famous for. It's right on the tip of my tongue though. If anyone knows, help a brother out! And that's all the stories I have for you today! If I think of some more I'll update you! Thanks for reading!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards