Skip to main content

BIG SEAN DEBUTS AT #1. 'ATL' 2 IN THE WORKS. CIARA ON NEW NBC SHOW

"BIG" DEAL: Hey everybody! Congratulations are in order for Big Sean. His new album "Dark Sky Paradise" debuts at #1 marking his first #1 album. Big Sean's album sold 174,000 copies in its first week. The album was bolstered by the hit single "I Don't Fuck With You" featuring E-40. Drake sold 99,000 copies of his new album this week as well. So Hip Hop is definitely being represented as of now on the charts. DADDY'S LITTLE GIRL: Meanwhile I'm waiting on Chris Brown to confirm or deny if this child is his or has he? Anyway the woman in question Nia has reportedly hung around Chris' current or ex-girlfriend. Speaking of that she is reportedly done with Chris and crying in the arms of her best friend Christina Milian who sent out a cryptic tweet about the situation. As we know she'll be back with Chris by month's end. What do you all think? PART TWO: Moving on, the cameras are rolling for "ATL 2", the sequel which will star the cast of the first movie with T.I. and Lauren London. Really though? I just don't understand why they feel the need to do a sequel to every movie known to man. In that case can we get a "Love Jones 2"? I'm just saying. "A Thin Line Between Love & Hate 2" is happening and we already got a sequel to The Best Man. What movie do you think deserves a sequel and which do you feel doesn't? TV TIME: And Ciara is riding high with her new single "I Bet" but she is also filming a new variety show "I Can Do That" to air on NBC this Summer all while recording a new album. Well that is all the news I have for you today! Until next time!
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Album Spotlight: Ne-Yo - In My Own Words

It's probably starting to look like a Ne-Yo fan site here with all the recent posts mentioning him; but I assure you it is not. The hype behind Ne-Yo's debut album; "In My Own Words" reached a fever pitch thanks to the debut single; "So Sick". The song was a huge success including its singles; "Sexy Love", "When Ur Mad" and more.

Ne-Yo definitely plays up on his buzz by writing and producing many of the tracks. This album would lead to Ne-Yo being a very sought after songwriter and producer. It is the album of his I favor the most. I think as he progressed as an artist; I somewhat lost interest.

----------------
Now playing: Trina - I Want It All (ft. Monica)
via FoxyTunes

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

You all, my readers, my visitors; my supporters; you have made this post one of the most successful posts on my blog. I kept wondering what it was about this post, that made it so successful; one word: JANET! The fact that Janet has new music on the way makes this post even more of a hot topic. As its been said before, no one sings about sex quite like Janet Jackson. Her songs, ooze with the right amount of sexuality perfect for a night of steamy sex. Take a look back at a number of songs Janet is responsible for delivering her in trademark breathy delivery. I took the liberty of adding a few other songs that didn't make the list before. 

"Warmth"
This song begins with echos of Janet saying "...in my mouth". By then you should already know what this song is about. Janet sings about the "warmth" of her mouth and how she pleases her lover; Jermaine Dupri at the time. This is a very sensual song and it is one of the most explicit Janet has ever recorded …

Album Spotlight: Beyonce - Dangerously In Love

If you were in love in 2003, it wasn't official unless you were living "Dangerously In Love". It was the title of Beyonce's 2003 breakthrough solo album which spawned the singles, "Crazy In Love" featuring Jay-Z, "Baby Boy" featuring Sean Paul, "Me, Myself, and I", and the title track. The album would serve as a precursor of what was to come from this bonafide superstar. Unlike her later albums, "Dangerously" was deep-rooted in southern soul and R&B melodies. This album also showed a more gentler, sultry, and relaxed(voice wise) Beyonce. As opposed to the last few years her style has been more abrasive and in your face. Never one to be outdone, Beyonce was set to release a follow-up to this album titled, "Dangerously In Love 2" featuring unreleased songs but it didn't happen. From the seductive "Speechless" to the cautionary tale of "Me, Myself, and I", "Dangerously In Love" is m…