audio: trina featuing t-pain and young cash - lean on me

Trina is back with a new song "Lean On Me" and it features T-Pain & Young Cash. Trina revealed the song late last night(Friday) and has since been sharing the song via her social media streams. The song samples the Bill Withers classic of the same name. I do remember seeing Trina tweet about this song awhile back and with T-Pain on it, honestly it sounds dated. It's not a song I really cared to hear again after my first listen but then again maybe it deserves a second listen. How you all take a listen and let me know what you think? Trina is said to release her sixth album later this year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards

Cardi B. hits #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 with "Bodak Yellow"

Beyonce & Jay Z Confirm Tour