azealia banks beefs with erykah badu and mila j enlists the dream for new album

WHAT'S BEEF: So let me take some time to stop stressing about the little things to bring you some music news. Erykah Badu was recently asked about Iggy Azalea and Azealia Banks. When asked about Azealia Banks, Erykah replied, I "tried" to listen to her music. Of course word got back to Azealia who was likely internet trolling and called out Erykah saying she was "jealous" and a barrage of other things. It was quite interesting on Azealia's side as it always is. I just hope that Azealia Banks can fight because one day someone is going to want to fight her. Just saying and still love her though. Her debut album Broke With Expensive Taste will see a physical release on March 3 along with a "frisky" pictorial in Playboy arriving on March 20 that's said to "break the internet"(a term used saying that this will have everyone talking). I can't wait to see it and I guess I will also be buying my first issue of Playboy, believe it or not. Speaking of debuts, Mila J is planning her full length debut album over at Motown Records. The L.A. based singer is going out enlisting DJ Mustard, The-Dream, and Tricky Stewart for her album. Will you all be checking for Mila's album? I mean I will if the songs sound anything like My Main or Smoke Drink & Break Up. I liked those songs. What about you? And it went down last night in Columbus Ohio which was the setting for the Between The Sheets tour. Many people spent their Valentine's Day there as evident on my Facebook account. The tour features Chris Brown, Trey Songz, and Tyga who all brought the house down. Well folks enjoy your day as I try to enjoy mine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards