grammy performers announced and tyga pushes back album and kid cudi in the studio

MUSIC BITS: Usher, Pharrell, Common, John Legend, and Madonna are just some of the artists that are performing at this years Grammys which will air next month. I can't say I'm excited about the telecast but I'm sure I'll watch since there will likely not be nothing else on then again Atlanta Housewives may be on so I might just stick around my Mother's house to watch that. Bloop! Tyga has pushed back the release of his album The Gold Album since he is still battling Cash Money. I'm really starting to wonder is anyone really anticipating this album anyway? I mean I know I will be downloading though when it comes out! Kid Cudi is back in the studio working on his new album Man On The Moon 3. And if your fan of his I'm sure your excited about the news. I liked Kid Cudi's indicud album so I just may check this one out. So I'm checking out for the night and you should check back again tomorrow for another update. Until next time, thanks for reading!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards

Cardi B. hits #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 with "Bodak Yellow"

Beyonce & Jay Z Confirm Tour