chris brown and tyga reveal 'fan of a fan' guest appearances and chris brown inmate id card stolen

How are you all doing on this wintry Sunday night? I'm fine but in all honesty I'm dreading this work week but who isn't. Anyway I am however looking forward to my trip to Vegas in March. Anywho why don't you all get into today's stories which is solely about Chris Brown. MUSIC BITS: Chris Brown and Tyga have unveiled the tracklisting to their new joint album Fan of a Fan due February 24 via RCA. The tracklisting is star studded featuring guest appearances from T.I., 50 Cent, Pusha T, Boosie Badazz, Wale, and more. Will you be copping Fan of a Fan when its released? And speaking of Chris Brown, I'm not sure if you all have heard but Chris Brown's inmate ID card has been revealed and the actual card had someone left the prison and is on sale on eBay. Of course Chris Brown's lawyers, who never have to worry about being unemployed are on the case and investigating how the ID card left the prison premises. I'm sure it was an inside job. Someone working in the prison was looking to get rich. Can't say I blame them though but you have to be careful of those get rich quick schemes especially if they involve a celebrity!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards