music feed: favorite albums of 2014

It is that time of the year where you all will start seeing every blogger post their year end list of favorite albums and the like. Since there isn't much news really worth reporting today, I figure I'll take some time to mention my favorite albums of 2014. There weren't many albums that I found all that amusing like most of you. I usually don't like most albums as a whole. I usually only like a handful of songs but these albums mentioned below struck a chord with me. I'll first start with Braveheart by Ashanti. It was a long road to getting this album released but once she did, it debuted in Pop top 10 signifying Ashanti's staying power over the years. For such a long wait I felt the music on Braveheart was really good and Ashanti previewed a lot of the music beforehand so there was a lot to look forward to. My favorite song is Early In The Morning featuring French Montana. Oh when I first heard it, the song stayed on repeat. I even got my niece liking it. The next album I really liked this year was TWO by PARTYNEXTDOOR. Though I can hardly understand what he's saying or singing half the time, I'm intrigued by his mysteriousness I suppose. The beats on the album are hard and he puts you in the mindset of Frank Ocean or The Weeknd if your fans of those guys. My favorite song on TWO is Recognize featuring Drake which is the current single. Broke With Expensive Taste by Azealia Banks is another favorite album of mine. Like Braveheart this album had many delays but once it arrived it lived up to the hype for myself and many other people. Azealia has recently experienced a resurgence in her album's sale since its November release due to her controversial interview on Hot 97 radio station. The music is really good though so y'all should check it out. My favorite song on the album is JFK. Some other albums I liked are Trigga by Trey Songz and Incomparable by Faith Evans. What were your favorite albums and were any of the albums I mentioned on your list or nah? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards