j. cole visits fans house, drake follows game's gf, and nicki minaj's ex speaks out

FAN LOVE: J. Cole visited a fan's house who tweeted him to come over since she is one of his biggest fans. I remember when Trey Songz did that and it was recorded and the fan asked him how big he was? lol Anyway I can only imagine what happened when the cameras cut off. You know Trey Songz has the reputation to sleep with his adoring fans. I'm a fan of Trey Songz as well so I wonder does that mean he'll sleep with me too? I guess that's wishful thinking on my part but I do love his Trigga album. It was one of my favorite this year. Okay back to J. Cole his new album is expected to be #1 next week with 355K copies and I'm hearing nothing but good things about it. I figure I should check it out! Have you? GIRL ON FIRE: And while I'm on the subject of Trey Songz, you know how he likes to call himself "Mr. Steal Ya Girl"? Well I think Drake has come along and snatched that title. Why? Because it was reported on another blog that Drake started following Game's teenage girlfriend India Love. The girl is 18 though so that's why I say teenager but she's legal. But Drake is getting out of control if you ask me and Drake don't want it with Game. CHEAT CODE: And the Nicki Minaj fans don't want it with Ms. Safaree. He has come out saying that he was not cheating on Nicki like many of her fans believe. He cleared up the rumors before also vowing to remove his social media account. And that's sad that people do stuff like that to the point that people can't have their social media account. Leave the woman man alone! FOR THE LOVE OF PLASTIC: And some mean fan went in on Dawn Richard of Danity Kane about her plastic surgery and she clapped back saying as long as the checks recognize me we good! Indeed! Now where they at doe? Cause I need a hot check like right about now! More bills are due!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards