diddy and drake beef uncovered, ashanti on 'the view', and nicki and meek mill dating

DIDDY BOP: So a little more news on the Drake and Diddy debacle. It's being reported that Drake allegedly stole Diddy's song which was 0 to 100 made famous by Drake. There was a video posted online of Diddy on stage awhile back making claim to this and playing the 0 to 100 claiming it was originally his. So I guess all this pent up frustration was finally released when Diddy came face to face with Drake. Drake was said to have taken an L resulting in him falling to his back and dislocating his shoulder. Drake took to his social media account to speak on how his name is popping and how people are stealing things he does and says. Like really? This whole fight between Diddy and Drake has to be one of the most random feuds in the industry in years. SCARS INDEED: Ms. Ashanti was co-hosting The View today and she performed one of her Christmas songs. She mentioned that her next single would be Scars from her album Braveheart. Now as much as I like Scars and it was critically praised I think Ashanti should go with Love Games featuring Jeremih. I say this because Jeremih is hot on radio right now. All his songs do really well and I think it would be a smart move. I know as an indie artist she is her own boss and she probably isn't concerned with radio like that at this point but I feel like Love Games is a smart choice. If you haven't heard the song before check it out, I think you'd like it. DOWN UNDER: And I can't remember if I mentioned this or not but Ms. Safaree, Nicki Minaj's ex-boyfriend has started following Iggy Azalea on social media, an obvious dis to his ex. Now catch that shade Nicki who is said to have threw some shade at Iggy on a new song titled Big Daddy featuring Meek Mill. And speaking of Meek Mill my friend said the other blogs were saying Nicki and Meek are smashing. Are they know? I mean you never know but Nicki always made it seem like she doesn't go for the industry dudes. But maybe she has had a change of heart. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards