amber rose cuddling up with french montana and nicki minaj and her ex squabble on twitter

I have been out of the loop for the last few days as my social life has started to pick up again just in time for the Holidays. Never fear though I am back with updates. FRENCH KISS: So it turns out that newly single Amber Rose has been mingling with everyone from Chris Brown to now French Montana. The famed socialite apparently posted a picture of herself alongside French and then quickly deleted it. We all know Amber has a thing for rappers and it won't be long before she is on the arm or the bed of another famed rapper. Mark my words! THING CALLED LOVE: And Nicki Minaj and her ex boyfriend Ms. Safaree, as I like to call him have been going back and forth on Twitter after rumors of Safaree having suicidal thoughts. Personally it was too much to keep up with nor was I interested in this or Nicki's new album. LOVE 4 SALE: Memphitz aka Mickey Wright, the ex-boyfriend of K. Michelle has been throwing shade at her via social media after her appearance on Wendy last week. Memphitz referred to K. as K. No Sales and called everything under the sun. It was really sad to watch. 106 WAYS: And it may of been sad to watch the last episode of BET's 106 & Park if you did catch it. I was out Friday night so I didn't watch nor was I planning to anyway but Free & AJ hosted the last episode and that was that. Will you all miss 106? My question is what will BET put on in place of it now? Probably yet another rerun and not an original show. Till next time folks! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards