the boy is mine not being remade and beyonce under fire for stealing video idea

BOY TOY: Jessie J, famous for her hit song Bang Bang has shot down rumors of her and Ariana Grande taking on the classic hit song The Boy Is Mine. Oddly enough I could see them taking on the song and giving it its own spin. Though I don't know how people will feel about them covering it but their too formidable singers. I think they could pull it off if it was handled correctly. Then again when you think about it some songs are meant to be left alone and that's how some people feel. On another note though people cover songs all the time. Why not cover the song if they want to? That's more money in Brandy and Rodney Jerkins pockets! Just do the song justice if you do cover it. That's all I'm saying. 7 YEAR ITCH: Some rapper guy has come forward saying Beyoncé stole his video idea for her current video 7/11. I mean this isn't the first time Beyoncé has been accused of such an act. I mean the guy who I never heard of, I can't even tell you his name right now. Truth be told, no Beyonce is not the most original artist but when she does get inspired by ideas, she surpasses the original idea and she's looked at as a Messiah, which she is. Bow down to the Queen Bey! Ha! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards

Cardi B. hits #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 with "Bodak Yellow"

Beyonce & Jay Z Confirm Tour