ne-yo to release new album in january and azealia banks releases physical copy of new album

WORK OF FICTION: Ne-Yo will release his new album Non Fiction on January 27. The album features the singles She Knows featuring Juicy J. Ne-Yo says Non Fiction will return him back to his R&B roots which he's somewhat abandoned over the years. I've heard Ne-Yo say this before so we'll have to hear the album to decide for ourselves. His first two singles have been R&B songs but to be honest I'm not really interested in an album from Ne-Yo. I would say his first two albums were good then after that he lost me. Thoughts? BANK(S) ON THIS: Azealia Banks will release the physical copy of her recently released album Broke With Expensive Taste on January 6. The album is available now for pre-order on Amazon. I was glad to learn of the news this morning since BWET is one of my favorite albums released this year, you will see my list soon for that. And that's all the news I have for now. Then again you know the weekends is usually slow for news unless something big and monumental happens. Otherwise enjoy your weekend and be safe and keep reading! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards