Snoop Dogg Signs New Record Deal..Lil' Wayne Blasts Haters In New Song

DOGG HOUSE: Now that Snoop Dogg has finished bullying Iggy Azalea, he's resumed what's left of his music career. The recently outspoken rapper has signed a deal with Pharrell's I Am Other record label which is distributed through Columbia Records. Snoop recently gushed about the album that was solely produced by Pharrell. Can we expect a Drop It Like Its Hot Part 2 or nah? Stay tuned folks! WAYNE'S EXES: Lil' Wayne has had enough of his exes and everyone else throwing shots at his new boo Christina Milian. I mean I think it will be only a matter of time before she's his next baby mama. In the meantime you can hear a new song he's released though I don't know the name of it and could really care less. Speaking of Lil' Wayne's exes, Trina is in the studio with Rico Love(producer: Usher, Love In The Club). Trina is currently working on her sixth album and denying that her new single Fuck Love is about French Montana! Lol I love me some Trina though. 'JAM'-BO-REE: Foxy Brown, DMX, Ashanti, Ja Rule, Big Sean were just a handful of artists who performed last night at Def Jam's 30th anniversary at New York's Barclay Center. The stars, past and present performed a bevy of hits. BABY MAMA: Omarion's next hit song may or may not be about how his baby mama may have a child that isn't his. Well at least that's whats being said in a story that's floating around the internet. It says that Omarion has broken up with is girlfriend over the fact that her child may not be his. I'm not sure if the story is true or not but I guess I will wait until Omarion confirms or denies. Sounds like some Jerry Springer shit if you ask me! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards