Snoop Dogg Issues Apology to Iggy Azalea..Lionel Richie Said to Be Khloe Kardashian's Daddy

DOGG HOUSE: Snoop Dogg has issued an apology to Iggy Azalea after calling her a "wanna b black bitch" and a "cunt" among other things. The beef between the two have been simmering for the past few days and hit a fever pitch earlier tonight. Things got so out of hand that Iggy's boyfriend Nick Young got involved as well as T.I. Reports are saying that T.I. is ultimately the one who insisted Snoop apologize to Iggy. I'm really confused at how this escalated so fast. It got me to wondering if Snoop is going through something else because I do think Snoop's actions were in bad taste. DADDY DEAREST: There's been this lifelong debate as to who exactly is the real father of Khloe Kardashian. There have been rumors over the years that O.J. Simpson was Khloe's father and now its being said that Lionel Richie is her father. Will Khloe Kardashian's real father please stand up? I mean does the father even know their the father. I mean I wouldn't be surprised if her father is famous. The question is who is her father? Well as of now, its being reported that its Lionel Richie! Lionel was a playboy back in his day so you never know. Actually I think he is still a playboy. SISTER SISTER: Some of you playboys might want to catch K. Michelle and Keyshia Cole. The two are taking their show on the road in January. K. Michelle revealed the news via social media wishing Keyshia Cole a Happy Birthday. Do you all plan on seeing K. & K on tour together? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards

Cardi B. hits #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 with "Bodak Yellow"

Beyonce & Jay Z Confirm Tour