R&B Divas Atlanta On The Outs?

So word is that R&B Divas Atlanta may be on the outs! One of the stars, Keke Wyatt confirmed that she won't be returning if the show gets picked up. There is talk that TV One was considering adopting a new city or possibly a major cast shakeup at Atlanta. The sole star would likely be Syleena Johnson and everyone else would be new. Wow! Imagine that! I like R&B Divas Atlanta. I enjoyed this past season more than I did R&B Divas L.A. which I thought was a snooze fest. Their reunion couldn't even save them. Now their first season was epic as was their reunion. I just knew they were going to deliver for season two but they did not and I was very put off by Chante Moore's diva behavior this season. Anyway I do think R&B Divas New York sounds interesting with the right cast and the right amount of drama. I guess we shall see. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards