Nicki Minaj Mad At Radio Show Host..Mariah Carey Live Performance Criticized

Nicki Minaj is mad at Charlamagne The God from New York's infamous radio show The Breakfast Club. He called Nicki's Anaconda song "corny". He also said that Iggy Azalea, Nicki's rival should of won the award for Best Female Hip Hop Artist at the BET Awards. I personally agree with both statements. Now see if you agree with this, Mariah Carey's live performances have been hit and miss over the years. Her live performance overseas for her The Elusive Chanteuse tour had fans questioning her live vocal ability as of late. The diva struggled to get through songs including My All and others. Mariah, in the past has used backing tracks during her live performances. And in the past there have been mishaps where Mariah would be forced to sing live or cover up the mistake. There are more than a dozen of videos online of the footage. I would suggest you look on YouTube if your interested. I came across the videos earlier but I spared myself and my ears. I did however view a clip of Mariah performing My All and it took "my all" to stomach it. I do hope Mariah gets it together. I know she is going through a lot. I do think she needs to take a long break and regroup and come back "The Emancipation of Mimi" style. What do you all think about today's stories? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards

Cardi B. hits #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 with "Bodak Yellow"

Beyonce & Jay Z Confirm Tour