Nicki Minaj & Boyfriend Break Up...Nick Cannon Back With Mariah For Christmas

BAD MAN: Nicki Minaj's boyfriend Safaree Samuels has reportedly broken up with her. The wannabe rapper and hype man for Nicki was said to be growing increasingly jealous of Nicki Minaj's success. You know how the story goes. Most men can't handle being in a relationship where the woman is more successful or course unless your Jay Z. Now he can handle it! Safaree was wack to me anyway. I never heard him rap but I heard he had a song. Personally I always thought he was gay. I read that he got his Nicki Minaj tattoo removed too. That was news to me because I didn't know he had one. You wanna know something funny? There's this guy, a student that attends the university I work with that looks exactly like Safaree. I would definitely say their from the same tribe. HOME FOR CHRISTMAS: Speaking of break ups Nick Cannon has reportedly said he will be spending the holidays with Mariah Carey and the kids. That's definitely news to everyone. Next thing you know they'll be back together. I'll keep my fingers crossed I think. There have been so many breakups lately its unfortunate. Nick Cannon's client, Amber Rose, who he manages spoke out saying she still loves her husband Wiz Khalifa despite their divorce. Wiz recently wished Amber a Happy Birthday on Twitter. TAYLOR GANGED: Teyana Taylor had a listening party for her album a few days ago and the turn up featured a whose who in Hip Hop & R&B featuring the likes of Chris Brown, Kanye West, Kim Kardashian, Karrueche Tran, Tank, Keith Sweat, Ashanti, Baby Bash, Blu Cantrell, Missy Elliott..LOL! Okay I'm just pulling you all by the leg with the last few names I mentioned. Anyway there is a story circulating saying that Kim K didn't wanna take a picture with Karreuche Tran because she thinks she's "lowbrow" which doesn't make sense. If anything Kim should embrace her since it wasn't many years ago when Kim K. was "lowbrow". And with that being said I'm about to take my lowbrow butt to bed. I have work in the morning! Good night my people! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards