JHUD Wants Tamar Braxton For Collab..Nick Cannon Removes 'Mariah' Tattoo

SOUL SISTERS: Jennifer Hudson has revealed that she wants to work with Tamar Braxton. I'm not sure how I feel about a collab between Jennifer and Tamar then again I don't think I would care either way. Jennifer's new album JHUD debuted at #10 on The Billboard 200 Albums chart. LIKE A TATTOO: Nick Cannon has covered up his huge "MARIAH" tattoo that he once had on his back. On top of that he was seen out with his new rumored girlfriend Amber Rose, who is actually said to be dating KISS singer Gene Simmons' song, Nick Simmons. Sounds messy if you ask me. I think celebrities need to stop tattooing their lovers names on their bodies. It never works out when you do that.  DEEP END: On another note I heard a snippet of Aretha Franklin's cover of Adele's Rolling In The Deep and it sounds atrocious to be honest. She should of left that alone. I mean who could say no to the Queen of Soul covering their song. I'm sure it was an honor to Adele but after hearing that snippet, she could of kept that! I can only imagine how the rest of her covers album will sound. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards