Jay Sean Leaves Cash Money...Tameka "Tiny" Cottle Gets Eye Surgery

CASH CONTROL: So another one has bit the dust when it comes to Cash Money Records. Jay Sean, known for his song Mars featuring Rick Ross has parted ways with the label after six years. I don't know what was more surprising to me, the fact that Jay Sean left Cash Money or that he had been signed to the label for six years. I know the name Jay Sean has been around for awhile but didn't realize it had been that long. My how time flies. Jay Sean contends that he and the label didn't have a falling out. Well that's good I guess considering the reputation Cash Money has now and has had it the past when its come to its lesser known artists. We all know Tyga and Lil' Twist ain't happy. Makes you wonder about Shanell? "EYE" OF THE BEHOLDER: Why we all wonder about that, something else that will make you wonder is Tameka "Tiny" Cottle-Harris going to Africa for eye surgery. The petite singer and reality TV star went to Africa to get the color of her eyes changed to light grey. I think you have to see the pictures to believe it. I couldn't believe it to be honest. I mean like is that the new thing and she should of just stuck to contacts. But I guess she wanted her natural eyes light grey. Let's just hope she didn't go over there and contract Ebola! T.I. you better get a tetanus shot!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards

Cardi B. hits #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 with "Bodak Yellow"

Beyonce & Jay Z Confirm Tour