Tyga Denies Kendall Jenner Fling..Bow Wow Engaged

YOUNG LOVE: Tyga continues to fight off rumors that he's dating Kendall Jenner, the sister of Kim Kardashian. The two were spotted at Universal Studios this weekend and the Twitter world went into a frenzy. Feeling the heat, Tyga responded saying that nothing is going on between the two but people are feeling different. Part of the problem is because Kendall is only 17 I believe and I'm not sure how old Tyga is but I would guess 24-ish? Anyway what do you all think? Do you think Tyga and Kendall Jenner are dating or are they just really good friends? I mean we all know the Kardashian-Jenner sisters love them some black men, well except for Kourtney! Ha! THE MARRYING MAN: Well a couple that is actually a couple are Bow Wow and Erica Mena(of Love & Hip Hop New York). The two are reportedly engaged! This news comes as a surprise to me because I knew they were quite cozy but I didn't think things were that serious. I figured they were smashing but damn! Engaged!?! Well congrats to the couple! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards

Cardi B. hits #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 with "Bodak Yellow"

Beyonce & Jay Z Confirm Tour