Keyshia Cole Arrested..August Alsina Awaken From Coma

BAD GIRL: Wow! I was sitting at my nephew's football game when I decided to get on Facebook for a few minutes. Of course when I did I saw the headline that Keyshia Cole had been arrested. Now that is a shock in itself. It definitely says a lot about her current state of being in my opinion. Keyshia is definitely a woman scorned as evident on many of her songs. What's crazy here is that Keyshia Cole is reportedly dating Birdman! You all know Birdman from Cash Money. Anyway she showed up to his condo in the wee hours of Friday morning to find another woman laid up with the rap star. Keyshia went into crazy mode and scratched the woman's face up among other things. Keyshia was arrested for assault, disorderly conduct(I think) and reckless driving or whatever. She was released later on 46,000 bail. Keyshia then took to social media to air her frustrations about all that went down. UP AND AT 'EM: Speaking of going down August Alsina took a tumble on stage a few days ago. Now the singer has been in a coma for the last three where he finally awaken and took to social media. I am glad he is better and in good spirits but still not a fan of his. IN VOGUE: Maxine Jones formerly of En Vogue fame has filed for Chapter 7 bankruptcy. The singer is 300,000 in debt stemming from phone bills, attorney fees, and doctor bills. The singer whose only source of income is through her rental properties is still in the hole. I had no idea that Maxine was no longer performing with En Vogue. I thought she was but many of the girls of En Vogue have left the group only to come back. She may have to swallow her pride and get back with the girls if she wants to make some money. I would even go as far as to say maybe she should join R&B Divas L.A. next season. I think she would be an interesting edition to the show. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards