Keke Wyatt Pregnant..Mila J To Release New Video

BABY BUMP: Keke Wyatt is pregnant with her 8th child! Say huh? Yes! 8th child. I mean I knew Keke Wyatt had a few kids but I didn't know this was her 8th. I thought she had like five kids. I know in the past Keke has said she was unsure of returning to R&B Divas Atlanta but she may definitely have to with a new child on the way. I'm just saying! Anyway congratulations to her and her husband! MAIN SQUEEZE: Speaking of couples Mila J who is now dating Trey Songz is releasing the video for her new single My Main on September 30. The song will appear on her upcoming EP M.I.L.A.(Made In Los Angeles). I'm not sure of the release date though. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards