Kanye West Mad At Comic..Khloe Kardashian & French Montana Break Up

Did you know that Kanye West was upset when comedian Jay Pharoah poked fun at him on the MTV Video Music Awards? Kanye's response was something along the lines of "how dare they make fun of what I've worked so hard for". I mean people talk about Kanye all the time. I think we've heard worse things said about Kanye than what Jay Pharoah said, which to be honest, I can't even remember what he was saying. Whatever he was saying Kim Kardashian, who was in the audience didn't seemed to be too phased by his corny jokes. While I'm on the subject of Kardashians, Khloe and French Montana have broken up. The two were dating for all the wrong reasons if you ask me. Khloe was looking for a rebound and French was looking for more exposure. I think both got what they wanted in the end though. The matriarch and pimp of the family, Kris Jenner found her hotel raided after receiving a series of death threats. Like really? Is it that serious people? I think she should be jailed before she is killed but that's just my way of thinking. What do you think about today's post? Don't all comment at once! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards