Chris Brown Graces Billboard Magazine, Talks Rihanna

Chris Brown is the cover guy for the latest issue of Billboard magazine. In the article he talks about his recent out of control behavior, and Rihanna among other things. I am interested to see what he has to say about Rihanna. I do remember when I used to do subscribe to Billboard magazine just so I can see the full album and singles charts. That was when I was obsessed with them then, not so much now anyway. Anyway back to Chris though, I feel like whenever he dyes his hair blond is when he gets into the most trouble. That's when he's running people over, spray painting people's houses, and doing God knows what else. On a much brighter note I am feeling New Flame though! When does Chris' new album come out again? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards